Location: Henderson Lake Mayor Magrath Drive South in front of Japanese Gardens.
Date: June 30, 2018
- Show cars registration starts at 12:00 Noon – rain or shine
- Cars, trucks and motorcycles are welcome
- First 200 registrants will receive a gift bag
- The car show will end at 9:00 PM
- Cost is $10.00 plus a donation to the Interfaith Food bank of a non-perishable food item or a donation in kind
- Groups wishing to park vehicles together must gather their group and register all at the same time
- Please follow direction from our volunteers to the parking spot/s designated by them for you or your group
- Prize draws for show car registrants will start at 5:00 PM with the final major prize draw being made at 8:30 PM. There is only one minor prize per registrant during the day (not all registrants may receive a prize). Minor prize winners will be posted at a central point by the main stage so that you can pick up your prize at a time convenient to you. All names drawn though out the day will be placed back into the final draw for the major prize. You must be present to win the major prize at 8:30 PM.
- Two plaques for each category of muscle car, rat rod, hot rod, trucks and motorcycles.
- One plaque for the longest distance to come to the car show (track your kilometers).
- It is our hope that you will enjoy a day of sharing your vehicles story with other show car owners and the spectators who come out to support our causes.